Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mexican man assumes American's identity
Here's the thing, identity theft is simply common place for illegals - they all do it, steal the identity of legal Americans. 

Quote: Enforcing identity-theft laws was one of Arpaio's most well-known tools to crack down on illegal immigration in the border state.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com...index.html

And here's the thing, left wingers think it's just fine that Americans identity is being stolen, and Americans saddled with unpaid college tuition expenses they never incurred, tax bills for states they never lived in and etc. 

(And yes, I once had to pay for some college tuition for a college I never attended in a state I never lived in... because someone used my SS and DOB and the government said it didn't matter that I could prove I was living and working in another state, I still had to pay it because I couldn't prove it wasn't me.. lol.. in other words, proving a negative is impossible, so they make you pay anyway)

Why? Because left wingers just plain don't give a shit about Americans. We are just plain racist when we don't want our identities stolen, when we don't want to be saddled with the burden of more criminals and mentally ill from other nations seeing as how we have enough of our own problems in those areas..

We should enjoy being saddled with all this expense, and if we don't like it well we are racist.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mexican man assumes American's identity - by Grace - 03-05-2018, 09:12 AM