Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We here at R-N 3, respect our Gay Friends
Explanation: As a sexual person who deeply values what the universe tells me and it tells me that homosexuality is 1 possible and 2 statistically unavoidable and 3 is highly desirable in a culture that values X all creeds and Y creativity and Z high intelligence, I deeply support the title of this thread and its undercurrent feelings on the matter!

Personal Disclosure: We don't need no prefixes [ie homo/bi/trans/cis] on our sexuality to go boxing people up! We aren't fucking prudes here who demonize others unless they are actually demons and consensual sex between adults should never be demonized!

Rome never got over being christianized and the west has paid for it in the blood of homosexual people down through the ages since then has flowed like a river and I am going to leave it at that before I go on a massive off topic rant about religion interfering with population controls the universe itself has placed upon us. You know what I mean and if you don't then just google and wiki Alan Turing for a prime example!

@ the LBGTXYZ [you guys really need to do something about that name ok .. but I digress] ... minusculebeercheers 

P.S I may post later on about that machine ... but I have to do some deep study first!
@ Canada Tsk tsk .. [waggles finger] .. That's demonic and deserves a paddling! Go stand in the corner!  tinyshouting  tinytongue minusculechairshot minusculebonker
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: We here at R-N 3, respect our Gay Friends - by Wallfire - 02-26-2018, 02:41 PM
RE: We here at R-N 3, respect our Gay Friends - by OmegaLogos - 02-28-2018, 02:10 AM