Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If You're Going, A Flower In Your Hair Won't Cut-It.
I vote to simply open a hunting season on "squatters".

Ok, so my vote doesn't count at all in California (and I'm damned glad it doesn't, to be honest), but a hunting season would thin out the herd a little bit, and drive the rest off to greener pastures. If everyone opened the same season, it might even drive them all the way back across the border!

The root cause will not be fixed in our lifetimes, no matter how hard we glare at it. The root cause is a simple one - Kalifornia Kommunism. No need to go any deeper than that - it's the whole, entire cause. Communism promotes poverty, despair, and widespread low wage living conditions at high prices. Every damned time they try it... even in California.

Makes no never mind to me - denizens of Kommiefornia get just what they deserve. If they want to wade through crap and diseased needles to get to their Worker's Paradise, let 'em. I don't plan on going there to visit - ever - so it isn't my problem to fix. Let Californians fix California... if they can!

Weren't they going to secede from America when Trump won, anyhow? What the hell are they waiting on?

P.S. to Grace - the "free" housing for the homeless is PART of the root cause, definitely not the solution to it!

P.P.S to everyone in general - the figures mentioned in the OP for the homeless beds - 1000 more @ 25 million - comes out to $25,000 per bed. Damn! They sure do treat their homeless folk good in California! I won't pay that much for a CAR! No damned wonder they can't drive 'em out!

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: If You're Going, A Flower In Your Hair Won't Cut-It. - by Ninurta - 02-21-2018, 07:30 AM