Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pope Benedict Was Forced To Resign By ‘Deep State’
(02-16-2018, 08:46 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote:
(02-16-2018, 08:41 PM)guohua Wrote: @"DuckforcoveR"  and @"Wallfire" 
I agree with you both on this.

I had read about him going Senile also.

Probably, but there must have been something in the Wikileaks emails to make the argument for what the OP states.   minusculethinking

I think the wikileaks email shows two people discussing what they would prefer to see happen in the church. And believe me, they aren’t alone. My mom (and her entire side) are catholic and they are very much opposed to this doctrine of birth control being forbidden. As was stated in that email (in a round about way)  many in the church think their positions on some things are outdated.

I guess it parallels to our political system in the states (right / left). There are massive fissures within and lines drawn in the sand. The “flock” themselves are very split on their ideals and their views of the direction of the church. So I don’t know, Podesta is a man that has his finger in many pies (not pizza pies lol), I think it’s safe to say (as with many other lobbyists and policy pushers on both sides) that it doesn’t seem out of the ordinary for him to discuss with a policy group their desire to see certain policies changed.

As I’ve said a few times, Podesta was hacked and exposed. But there are many on all sides that would be just as scrutinized if their gmail accounts got hacked for the world to see. There’s always a pendulum swinging and it’s only a matter of time.

On that subject, why do all of these schmucks use gmail?   tinylaughing tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pope Benedict Was Forced To Resign By ‘Deep State’ - by DuckforcoveR - 02-16-2018, 09:56 PM