Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle!
This interview was just released today with Field McConnell.  He discusses so many different things, one being SERCO, and also the GOP train crashing into a garbage truck, 9-11, G4S, thwarting an attack at the Superb Owl (Super Bowl), and so much more.

@"Ninurta", you may find this one interesting, if you can handle the way Field communicates.  He might say something at the beginning of the show and go off on several different topics, not coming back to the first thing he discussed for 20 minutes.   tinylaughing  But, I promise everything he talks about is fascinating. I've learned a lot listening to him.  (I believe he got into the SERCO topic around the 52:25 mark, if you want to skip ahead.)

Quote:Abel Danger's Field McConnell joins me once again to discuss an alleged Super Bowl terror plot that was thwarted by authorities as well as anomalies surrounding the recent Amtrak derailment that shocked the GOP and resulted in multiple deaths and injuries.

Messages In This Thread
RE: URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle! - by Mystic Wanderer - 02-06-2018, 05:21 AM