Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle!
(02-04-2018, 05:56 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: @"Ninurta".

I've watched Field McConnell for the last few years. If you had seen what all he has exposed you would understand he is hell bent on getting his sister arrested. His sister is Kristy Marcy.  She is the at the head of SERCO and plotting all the evils they have allowed to occur with other top government officials around the world.  She is also good friends with Hillary, if that tells you anything.
There is way too much to put in this post, but when I have time I'll come do a thread on some of the things I've learned.

The people spreading this warning on Twitter have also released some great research they have shown to be factual.  I have learned to pay attention to what they post. The reason these "insiders" are spreading this is to warn the public about intel that has been leaked to them.  They must be pretty high up to know this kind of stuff.   If nothing happens, I hope it will be because of all the warnings they got out before it happened.

Yes, there is an actual war going on in the government.  The people today use the word "False Flag" and "Staged Event" for certain actions they take.  It might not be the correct definition, but that is the "label" they have applied to it.  (I've been over this with you before.)
I use that term so people will understand what has taken place.  In other words, FF and staged event let's them know the incident was not an "accident" but something planned.
I guess it's kind of like the words different generations have used to describe something; like "Groovy" turned into "Far Out", to "Neat", to "Cool", and now today they use the word "Sick" to describe something we called "Groovy" in our teen years. 
Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

Please don't downplay this warning. This needs to be taken seriously.

Fair enough. I reckon we'll just have to wait and see what happens at this event. My money says nothing will happen, but I could be wrong. It's probably best to err on the side of caution, but I didn't plan on going to it, or even watching it, any way. I'm told there is something called "Kitten Bowl" competing with it, and if I run out of westerns to watch, maybe I'll fire up the Kitten Bowl.

I think we are approaching this information from two entirely different frames of mind. I'm coming from a military/ intelligence/ strategic frame of mind, and all of that screams to me that this is not what it appears to be in the presentation. It's throbbing the words "distraction" and "disinformation" directly into my eyeballs. While all eyes are watching for a Super Bowl disaster, something else far more nefarious is going to go down, and Field McConnell and Able Danger damned well know it, and are complicit in it. Gassing the Super Bowl, or even creating a rumor that it will be gassed, make absolutely no strategic sense otherwise. There is no other profit or motivation for it that makes any strategic sense at all.

Trust no one, suspect everyone, and always demand proof.

ETA: This is curious. In attempting to research a connection between G4S and Serco, I've been unable to find any connection between those two companies at all so far, but what I HAVE found flies directly in the face of my memories, having lived through several changes in what is now G4S while I was working for them. It's as if they have created an alternate history for the company, at odds with what I clearly recall while being there. Now, according to Wikipedia, G4S is a British company, and has been since 2004. I walked away from them in March of 2009 (9 March, to be precise), at which time they were NOT British, but Danish instead.

George Wackenhut sold out the American company he had built with government connections to secure government contracts several years ago. At that time, they were "Group 4 Falck", the Danish company in competition with the boss' brother, who owned and operated Securitas. At that time, the Wackenhut globe at the center of badges, patches, and insignia was replaced by a falcon with wings spread in flight. Shortly after the sale, Wackenhut was divided into "WSI" (Wackenhut Security International) and "TWC" (The Wackenhut Corporation), with TWC being the "separate company" who was still allowed to run government contracts, as they were nominally "American owned" on paper, but not in reality. Some personnel were traded back and forth between them for certain contracts, and they were both actually owned by the same people - Danes.

As an aside, I believe George died shortly after the sale aboard a boat in the Caribbean. Died of a "broken heart and remorse" at selling off his company was one story going around at the time. "Boating accident" was another. I'm pretty sure neither was the reality.

There were also some offshoots and branching companies that got into trouble and scandal overseas in war zones like Bosnia and Afghanistan. I think one of them was named "Armor Group". Some of their people were doing nefarious crap and then getting spirited away out of the AO to "protect" them. Some of those later turned up dead of various "accidents" and "mishaps".

Not long after that, WSI was renamed to "G4S", and the falcon that had replaced the globe was in turn replaced by the stylized "G4S" logo in current use. The company was STILL Danish, not British. As of March 2009 when I left, there was no British ownership beyond some potentially British stockholders... yet NOW, my clear recollections have been replaced by alternate history.

That's curious to me. Very curious.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: URGENT WARNING! Operation Spray Bottle! - by Ninurta - 02-04-2018, 07:47 PM