Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
Hi OL,

Not sure if you were replying to me.

If so, all I'm saying is that personal contact is the best way to go, in my opinion.

Sorry if the rest of it sounded a bit like a rant as it wasn't the way I wanted it to be perceived as. I was simply stating that time is an issue for many, yes, myself included. And I am sure that I am not the only one having this issue.

All of us here, have disappeared from sight for a while, some longer than others, but we've always been back at some point or another. There's nothing wrong with RN, it's quite the contrary. RN is made up of wonderful people and a certain bonds remain - whether one is here or not, at any point in time. That is a strength that is fairly non existent elsewhere.

Hope this clarifies my previous post.

Respectfully,

Sol.
~ Today is the youngest you'll ever be again ~

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Sol - 01-24-2018, 08:49 PM