Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-23-2018, 05:05 PM)gordi Wrote:
(01-23-2018, 02:03 PM)guohua Wrote: @"Wallfire" , @"gordi" , @"BIAD"  and Grace.
You all make Sense and I think you're all correct.
How do we get recognized?
Word of Mouth and Links through Social Media, I also think a Youtube listing with a member or two or three discussing threads.
@"gordi" ,,,, your thoughts on that.

Well, Youtube videos are great and can be very informative (and entertaining) if done correctly.

But, like FB... if you don't search for us specifically, (...and even if you DO!)  it'll automatically direct you to what IT wants you to see.
Even when I use exact (and correct) search terms for videos that I KNOW are listed, I often get "misdirected" to similarly named videos or "popular" videos that have similar general subject matter.

I suspect that it's all payment (or ad) driven?

e.g. search for "Rogue Nation" on youtube and the first 100+ videos suggested for you are ALL about the movie "Mission Impossible - Rogue Nation" even though you didn't use "Mission Impossible" in the search terms!

I LIKE the idea of RN videos.... but the same problem crops up.... HOW do we get potential new members to even find them??

Good Point, You're right, I've tried to find us through Google, I don't get our site to come up.
Don't tell anyone,,,,,, ssssshhhhhhhhhh,,,, it's our Secret,,,, but I'm a little Old to be working Google or Youtube Magic.
[Image: f7b07613c13f90f540bf543ef15c96d1--one-da...st-day.jpg]
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by guohua - 01-24-2018, 04:49 AM