Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-23-2018, 05:23 AM)Grace Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 04:11 PM)guohua Wrote: Very True, But, if a topic causes a person to leave because it goes against what they believe, then they, themselves believed and supported and trusted in that belief, should they Fight or point out Flaws in the other persons topic and point out the Truth in their Belief?
Then it goes to show the Hatred they have for your Belief or Shame or Actual Lack Of Knowledge in their Belief or Topic.
JMHO

I think your misunderstanding what I'm suggesting.  I'm suggesting setting up some debates between members (fake debates if you will) in order to show diversity of opinion until which time we have actual diversity of opinion ss a way to attract people of varying beliefs...

I'm suggesting that by showing diversity of opinion  (which we dont now have in large part) we will essentially be encouraging lurkers to join and post.

You'll never make everyone happy all the time. Some people might join and leave - others might join and stay on... it's just a thought to attract more people.

Excellent, YES, Very Engenius.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by guohua - 01-23-2018, 05:53 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM