Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-21-2018, 07:40 AM)guohua Wrote:
(01-21-2018, 04:18 AM)Grace Wrote: This is just my two cents, which has never been worth much to anyone... lol..

But where there is diversity of thoughts and views there is vigorous debate and discussion... that is what makes any discussion forum fun - it delivers on the discussion.

When everyone on any forum has similar views or are otherwise unwilling to debate differing views for fear of hurting feelings it's just not as fun, it doesn't have the same draw other than the draw of friendship... which keeps it small overall, because those who don't feel a part of that friendship feel they are on the outside looking in, and no one wants to feel like the third wheel until they get to know everyone or figure out where they might fit in...

It's not to say everyone here isn't welcoming - you are and couldn't do any better, it's just a thought as to perhaps why growth is stagnant. ..

I think a better idea for drawing in people is to stage some actual debates... good ones on relevant topics of the day. Have people take or assign people sides, and make it interesting - people from outside of here  will be more willing to jump on that way with their own two cents.
I Agree and that's Two cents well Spent!!!

We've tried to engage members that Hates President Trump, but the member had nothing to debate with that was factual with his support of Bernie and Hillary, so he bowed out and left hating me and others for supporting Trump.

We do have so many other subjects here, every thing,,, UFO's, USO's to Fairies and Bigfoot and the Bible to include, Giants.
People need to come by.
I wish I knew a subject that would attract members.

I do agree that Word Of mouth to others is a Great Way To Get members.

I also think a Youtube video of Armonica_Templar reading one of his Syfy stories, Great Stuff,,,,

It sounds kind of silly, but to debate a topic doesn't necessitate believing in your side of it. It simply necessitates putting forth the better argument.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Grace - 01-21-2018, 02:56 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM