Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-15-2018, 04:26 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Senona was sharing threads to FB, Twitter, and Google when she was here.  Sol and a few of us had started a radio show, but the first show we recorded didn't even make it to the public because he hurt his back, then he got busy with work, and...   blah, blah, blah.   Anyway, the radio show didn't get off the ground.  Not Sol's fault; life happens.

Then Senona had to leave because her hubby got sick and she was working two jobs. 

I post to our FB page, and sometimes Twitter to help advertise the site, but Twitter is more time-consuming because you have to come up with all the hashtags to attract people, and a catchy phrase.  I only share over there if it's a really important topic that everyone should see.  I don't have time to do it; I'm not even a MOD. As for Google, someone else would have to do that.

Gordi was making videos for a while, but stopped.  I don't think it was attracting people like he/we hoped it would.  

I don't know, it seems like new people come for a few weeks, then stop.  All I can figure, they are liberals and don't like us praising Trump.

Honestly, I've had my hopes vaporized so many times by what was supposed to happen here, I just post some threads to help keep it going and then go on with my day.  If you all can figure something out, great!

Now with the suggestion here by MW

Quote:1) what is the product

a)threads here on RN

*recomend take the threads with most replies
*recomend take threads with most views

2)Who is the audience/product for

a)general public
*will require a search between trending topics off of google analytics for a rough idea
*Will require a look at popular platforms similar based on sells

*hastag generation-
research hash tags and or creation of RN specific

3)what is the cost

a)time

b)emotional investment

4)What do you expect

a) feedback
b)views

I hope I got close to what you where thinking

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Armonica_Templar - 01-17-2018, 11:29 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM