Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth
(01-17-2018, 11:46 AM)gordi Wrote: @"Armonica_Templar" 

Hi A-T,
Thanks VERY MUCH for opening up a new suggestion discussion, and coming up with some ideas.

Yup, like Mystic said...
We do have a presence on several social media platforms and very regular posts/updates on FB etc. (THANKS Mystic!!!)

We do also have a youtube channel already and I tried creating and posting several videos there but got VERY little feedback or results in terms of attracting new members. I don't mind making the videos, but it can be quite time-consuming and soul-destroying when hardly anyone even notices!
(Just curious - but did you notice them or the links to them?)

The link to the last video posted should still be on the banner announcements at the top of our main page....

IMHO - we DO need a presence on these platforms, but we need to figure out how to make it work better for us, both in terms of reaction/feedback and in attracting new members.
How do we get people to watch the videos in the first place (if they're not already members)?

G

first I had heard of them..

We need a marketing strategy with no budget...

We have to design every step of the way..

1) what is the product

2)who is the audience for product

3)what is the cost

4)what do you expect

As stupid as it sounds you can spend over five /six cycling through these simple questions

You figure out number four changes number 1.. And you re-cycle through the questions

You had a conflict between three and four it sounds like

Messages In This Thread
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Armonica_Templar - 01-17-2018, 11:10 PM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:21 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-23-2018, 08:26 AM
RE: Media platforms: Rogue Nation continued growth - by Wallfire - 01-21-2018, 01:49 PM