Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries.
(02-20-2018, 01:11 PM)BIAD Wrote:
(02-20-2018, 01:00 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The part that worries me is this "A mob of up to 1,000 people has beaten to death two suspects following the rape and murder of a five-year-old
If the law is not followed then anyone can be accused of anything and killed by a mob, "look there is a Christian lets hang him. look there is a muslim lets hang him, look there is a nig#r lets hang him.
Mob law is never the answer

A less 'liberal' reader of the article may suggest that with such disregard for the assumed elected authority
and policing practices, the label 'sh*thole' could be applied?!

It is serious, the way some cultural-structures seem to believe they can take the law into their own hands to
quench a hatred and even though the crime is horrendous -and seems common in that country -may I add,
the rights of a suspect are just as important.

But this sort of behavior goes against the mainstream narrative and the crowd didn't fit the preferred profile,
so I'll be surprised if it shows up on any major US media site.

Sad thing is that as there cultures move more and more into Europe we can see so called"honour" killings ( how killing your own child can in anyway be called "honor"just shows the sickness that the culture they live in) and "honour" rapes. Sad times we live in.

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 01-13-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:00 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 03-06-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2018, 09:18 AM