Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries.
(01-30-2018, 04:20 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: I can't even imagine the evil of some people.  This is horrendous!  This needs to come out to the mass public, but I'm afraid it will be too disturbing for some to even believe. 

These evil (   smallfit  ) need to be hung from their feet, skinned alive and have turpentine poured over them... after cutting off their dingy with a dull knife.   minusculeredtantrum

A dull knife? You're way to kind hearted! I'm thinking more along the lines of a rusty sardine can lid... and getting the cutter pretty drunk first, so that their hand shakes a lot... hanging by their feet is pretty kind, too, unless you have in mind to make a cut just above their heel bone and in front of their achille's tendon that you could run a rope through to hang them by...

and the skinning thing.... have you considered using a belt sander so that it takes a while?

I've been told I'm not one to piss off, and these sorts of people, well, they kind of piss me off.

ETA: It never fails to amaze me how these folks in foreign countries, whose native language is NOT English, always manage to make their protest signs in English. Kinda makes one wonder just who the intended consumptive audience is. If they wanted action out of their own government, wouldn't it make more sense to make the signs in their native language?
Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 01-13-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Ninurta - 02-01-2018, 06:11 AM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:00 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 03-06-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2018, 09:18 AM