Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries.
Piss on a bunch of whiny-assed snowflakes. The only way you can tell they're speaking is if you hear them bitching about something. Not a goddamned one of them would know a racist if one bit them on the ass. The term has been thrown around so often, used and abused, that it carries utterly no meaning any more.

These petulant piss-ants would have us believe that you can't throw a cat in an empty room without hitting a racist. I can't even imagine giving just a little bit of a shit what they want to label folks as - it means exactly nothing. They ought not to use big 50-dollar words like "racist" unless they know the meaning of it.

It's obvious, to even the most casual observer, that they don't from their very misuse of the term.

I'm finished with my micro-agression of the day now. If any of them wants to come visit, I'll educate them on the English language, and then show them what a macro-agression looks like.

Dumbasses.

Get a fucking job.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 01-13-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Ninurta - 01-14-2018, 05:07 AM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:00 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 03-06-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2018, 09:18 AM