Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries.
(01-13-2018, 12:39 PM)Grace Wrote: Well and here's the thing about these countries - when we are looking at merit based immigration then those countries are the last countries on earth we need to immigrate from... 

India is also a shit hole, but at least their citizens are educated. Countries like Yemen? Unless you count being brainwashed from birth into radical Islam as the height of education then they don't even have a base level education in most cases, and we don't have a taxi driver shortage last I heard... 

When you are looking for merit based immigration,  then it's places like Norway, Denmark, India and others that you want to look at first. ..they are educated and are more contributory to this country in that manner.

To speak the truth isn't racist...

@ Everybody ok ...

Explanation: Unfortunately in today's day and age ... the definition of racism is so broad now that it encompasses everybody and everything i.e. If you're not racist then you never existed ok.

For example ... 1 + 1 = 2 is now racist because somebody is asking 'colored' people to do mathematics at all and like hey nigga don't you know that that is not cool ... its not because they don't have the brains/genes for it ... NO! Its because we don't them getting ahead because that would make us feel bad in comparison since its a war of cultures and everybody MUST fight and we prefer them over there to lose! [note: heavy sarcastic irony]

When everybody is special ... no one will be! [bonus points if you remember this line from the Incredibles movie's antagonist!!!]

Language changes meaning often enough for it to be considered not stable!

To say to speak the truth isn't racist is archaic!

Why? Because the liberal progressives hijacked that narrative with their agenda to broaden the term to include everyone and everything so that they can shut anyone and everyone down upon a mere whim as everybody is afraid of being called a racist.

So speaking the truth [because it hurts] doesn't take into consideration peoples feelings and this is why we invented diplomacy ... I lie ... they know I lie ... I know they know I lie ... they know that also... that is diplomacy ... so we don't kill each other!!!

Personal Disclosure: Hence Trump is a racist ... just like everybody else ... and seems everybody wants to point the finger of blame at ... Trump/Hillary/DNC/GOP/Nazi's/anybody/everybody else just like the hypocrites we all are [myself included as I haven't admitted my own racism until now ... I just came out guns blazing at everybody and I am aware of that racist fact [racist as it fingers me and paints me in a poor light] ... lol ... but I digress .. on with the blame game ...] ... so I suggest we all look in the mirror more in future before it becomes a season for cutting pointing fingers off since I recall that ancient meme "it is only so long before push comes to shove!".

It's all fun and games until your culture gets suddenly genocided!

And speaking of genocide ... as for merit and charity look at the Clinton foundation and what they did for Haiti recently! PFFFFFT seriously  I am against it and if that makes me racist then its something I am just going to have to lump and try to wear with some kind of pride! As for dignity we lost that long ago and the fall is coming!

And finally to get super critically technical ... Norway isn't all white and nor is Africa all black ... so this wasn't about skin color alone.. it was about culture and not all cultures are equal!

Sorry shock horror spank me!

Time for a sing along " I'm a shithole, you're a shithole, we're all shitholes , come and see ... where we live is a fucking shithole ... because its costs and isn't free!"

There ... thats my bux 'o' five! [it used to be 2cents but hey inflation is a total bitch .. don't forget about compound interest to compensate for that ok!]
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by OmegaLogos - 01-13-2018, 02:05 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 01-13-2018, 04:09 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:00 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 02-20-2018, 01:52 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 03-06-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-06-2018, 04:01 PM
RE: No More Charity, No More Sh*thole Countries. - by Wallfire - 05-08-2018, 09:18 AM