Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Clears Path for Julian Assange to Leave London
(01-09-2018, 02:13 AM)OmegaLogos Wrote: ..Personal Disclosure: I am not surprised that the standards in editing and editorial finesse have fallen
by the wayside in this brave new internet interconnected world where everything trends quickly to its
lowest common denominator ...

...But let it be known that other fragrances also exist and minty gum is good for fresh breath and clean teeth.
Presentation counts for heaps and this sloppy work by the source's author and editor both makes my conspiratorial
mind start to screams COVERUP by misdirection!

I agree with Omegalogos, not just because he has a fancy avatar, but also because he's correct!

What really concerns me is the generally-agreed narrative from the mainstream media isn't perceived as a falsehood
by those who twist reports of incidents to appease their agenda.

There's no guilt because of their accepted, morally-superior quest of influencing the ignorant masses of an ideology
that the MSM believe is needed. With little investigative work, a malleable story is acquired and moulded to suit a
narrative, but because they believe the goal is needed, it outweighs any concerns of shame.

Other incidents around the world...? Well, if can't be used to fight their enemy, then it doesn't get in.
Like this one and forgive me for straying off topic:

Quote:Trump 'in crude Oval Office outburst about migrants'

'US President Donald Trump has reportedly lashed out at immigrants in a foul-mouthed Oval Office
outburst that a UN spokesman later condemned as "shocking", "shameful" and "racist".

"Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?" Mr Trump reportedly asked
lawmakers during talks on an immigration deal. He was apparently referring to Haiti, El Salvador and
African countries.

The White House made no attempt to deny the comment.

In recent weeks, the Trump administration has been trying to limit the number of family members of
immigrants who can enter the US, and has moved to end the protected status of thousands of immigrants
already in the US.

What did the president say?
Mr Trump's reported remark came as lawmakers from both parties visited him on Thursday to propose
a bipartisan immigration deal. Democratic Senator Richard Durbin had just been discussing US temporary
residency permits granted to citizens of countries hit by natural disasters, war or epidemics, according to
US media.

According to the Post, Mr Trump told lawmakers the US should instead be taking in migrants from countries
like Norway, whose prime minister visited him a day earlier. The paper quoted him as saying: "Why do we
need more Haitians? Take them out."

Senator Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican, was in Thursday's meeting at the White House,
but would not comment on the president's reported slur...'
SOURCE:

You see, no context of where the alleged slurs were part of the discussion.
I listened to the meeting and all I heard was that Trump was tired of illegal people using
Mexico as a conduit to get to the US border. If such insults were uttered, then the footage
I viewed and listened to didn't pick it up.

What's twisted in the article is that the meeting -that was open to the media, was to show
Democrats and Republicans coming together to solve the current costly 'half-solution' that
Obama wanted in his term.

Trump was asking for a permanent solution with walls in places that nature didn't take care of.
The focus was on the drug and people trafficking over the border and how other countries abuse
the situation, not discussing who could enter the USA based on race.

Granted, he seemed to change his views at times, but any neutral person would see that this is
an negotiating-tactic. Stating that 'we'll do DACA' is to force the discussion in a difficult place
where anyone across the table would have to go back to nail down certain parts they want...
and do it on camera.
The realities of personal views would have to be aired on television and Trump knows many don't
want to do that.

Here's the CNN and CIA's Anderson Cooper omitting the alleged slurs and bringing a narrative that
hints at Trump's mental health and Trump's lack of discussing Mexico paying for the wall.

The damned media will always turn a story around about the current President and paint it that
he's a white supremacist or suffering with madness... because it's good for ratings.
The fact that it's erroneous doesn't matter, what matters is that the masses accept it.

You see, the mainstream media are better than you.
tinysurprised
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Clears Path for Julian Assange to Leave London - by BIAD - 01-12-2018, 12:33 PM