Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump Clears Path for Julian Assange to Leave London
(01-09-2018, 12:28 AM)guohua Wrote: @"OmegaLogos" 
I think the MSM misspoke,,,,, as usual they didn't have their facts straight and their editors are not doing their jobs.
You're right, he is not a Citizen of the US and would have to be Extradited.
Quote:Legal experts say the British authorities' desire to arrest Assange for breaching his bail agreement is dubious. Nikolaos Gazeas, an expert for international criminal law, told DW that such infractions were generally at the bottom end of the criminal liability scale. He went on to say that a warrant for Assange's arrest was unreasonable in light of the extremity of his situation.

Is the truth of the matter rather that Assange is to be arrested so that he can be extradited to the USA? Several US media outlets have reported that the US Attorney General's Office is already working on a document that will charge him and other WikiLeaks founders with conspiracy, theft of government documents and breaking espionage laws.
To date, the US Department of Justice (DOJ) has not confirmed the stories, but it has not denied them either. US Attorney General Jeff Sessions himself declared that Assange's arrest and the fight against the leaking of state secrets would be a "priority" for the US government.
Source
I think President Trump actually had the DOJ (Sessions) back off on his idea to Extradite Mr. Assange. JMHO

Explanation: Sounds highly plausible to me and Sessions is one of those nasty pieces of work I was talking about in my OP ... no matter how much Trump makes it easy for JA to be relieved of his prior imprisoned predicament there are still going to be worse assholes who want him and the likes of Edward Snowden kaputski kapiche?!

Personal Disclosure: I am not surprised that the standards in editing and editorial finese have fallen by the wayside in this brave new internet interconnected world where everything trends quickly to its lowest common denominator ... I call it the big sinkhole of negativity because why edit anybody or even myself .. who am I again ..am I in charge for god sake? I sure hope not  because I am not qualified etc.

Everybody is an a rush to share their shit [mostly germs and memes] ... and they overlook the kindness of seeing from another point of view just to check that their post has more than one kind of dimensionality to it.

Basically they'd buy their own shit because they love the stench of it ... its all too familiar to them and smells like home, so why change it?!

But let it be known that other fragrances also exist and minty gum is good for fresh breath and clean teeth. Presentation counts for heaps and this sloppy work by the source's author and editor both makes my conspiratorial mind start to screams COVERUP by misdirection!
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump Clears Path for Julian Assange to Leave London - by OmegaLogos - 01-09-2018, 02:13 AM