Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
@"Grace" 
Very Well Done with your interpretations of the word of God.
That was Excellent.  minusculeclap 

But, you have to believe in a God and the fact He or she or It cares about the Human Race and is returning for the Faithful and has been here watching over Humanity and Cares.

Sorry, but believing in a supposed being that created the human race and then impregnated a virgin with a son to preach to the other unwashed masses that were not of the Jewish race is not what i believe,,,,,, anymore.

I'm not going to try and change anyone beliefs.

But this is how I see the Bible being written and then then content being control by Man.
OK, the Bible we all know was written by Men and only Men. This Bible was put together by other Men who I believe had an Agenda to promote Their Beliefs and Amass Wealth and Power.
The had the Modern Bible and the Books of the Bible put in the order they wished to keep the masses Dumbed Down by believing in their version of the written word of God.
When in fact there where other chapters written by other men and Women!
YES, It's believed Women wrote of their experiences.

Now, what was written?
What did they see and have to say?
Did they see or actually touch a God?
Was this God or Gods 3 feet tall or look like a Reptile or maybe a large Insect? 
Were any of these people that wrote those missing chapters ever taken for a ride in a Chariot, and did they write a better description of what they seen, felt or just plain witnessed?
Just maybe they did and That Could Never Be Allowed To Be Part Of A Bible, where people are needed to read and believe that the only way to Heaven is by giving their money to a MAN who says HE KNOWS THE WAY TO GOD and For you soul to walk those Streets Of Gold and Talk To Jesus and God Himself.

Why did they say Sword and Fire come out of God's Mouth? Why couldn't they have just said, "The Words God Spoke From his Mouth slayed ".
It doesn't make sense. 

It's just this.
I've seen to, to, to, too much death and suffering in my life. After the age of 18 &1/2 I was witness to the deaths of very young men and children calling out for their mothers.
Even the very religious men I knew that were dying next to me, Never said, "Look I see the Son Of man Coming To Take Me Home."

I've seen what men and women an do, kill/executed without remorse for really no other reason except the fact you are considered a threat to their governments security or a traitor. 

Sorry, I'm Very Jaded in my religious beliefs.
I believe in Myself and Reincarnation.

BUT, don't let me or anyone else take your beliefs from you.
It's what makes you feel good and comfortable in your Life that is most important.
You did Great Work with your reply. 
I Respect you Greatly.

Sorry for being so long winded.
Mr.G.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by guohua - 12-24-2017, 05:33 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM