Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines
(12-23-2017, 06:05 PM)dadmansabode Wrote: tell me when in the past did  'all nations gather to battle against Jerusalem' ??

My. This certainly escalated quickly!

I'll try to be a little more forthcoming when I get home from work this evening, but for now I'll Give my thoughts on the above quoted section.

My answer to that would be "never", and it's not happening now, either. In days of yore it was the Philistines, Assyrians, and Babylonians, but not all at once, as far as I can recall. More recently, in 1948, 1967, and 1973 all of the Arab nations arrayed against Israel (and got their asses handed to them each time), but never ALL nations...

And not now, either. A simple vote from the UN talking heads at that toothless paper tiger is not anything at all like "gathering to battle". Not even close. The UN couldn't battle it's way out of a ball of twine... and remember, the US provides the lion's share of the UN "peacekeeping" forces, so no worries there, either.

This is not the fulfillment of any prophecy. It's just politics as usual.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-17-2017, 01:43 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-23-2017, 11:11 AM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Ninurta - 12-23-2017, 10:25 PM
RE: yesterdays prophecies / todays headlines - by Wallfire - 12-25-2017, 10:49 AM