Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Could The Phoenix Lights Have Been An Alien Showdown?
(05-31-2016, 02:42 PM)BIAD Wrote: I wondered if was some type of test with dirigible craft that are used when refuelling, but the 'V'-shape
that the witnesses saw tends to throw that idea out the window!

But if was a black-budget vehicle or craft from another realm, then why the lights...? Why display the
one thing that we're good at seeing in the dark?!

It's my understanding, not just from this video, but other things I've come across in my research, that the light display was a show of force.  They wanted the public to see what was happening.  They, the ETs, had threatened the government officials many times to disclose that they were here (up there), or they would do it themselves.  There was more to it with the Phoenix Lights; they melted a satellite just to show that they could. 
There were three different craft in the sky that night; one of them was "ours", the other two, according to those "in the know", were ET craft.

I still don't know all the story, but according to what has been leaked out by whistle-blowers, the light show was a show down between "us" and "them" for the public to see.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could The Phoenix Lights Have Been An Alien Showdown? - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-31-2016, 04:34 PM