Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Last Chance Wake-Up Call!
(12-03-2017, 02:32 PM)Wallfire Wrote: The way I see it is that this world no longer gives people time to live, its all about work getting things done, no time for children, no time to talk to them, no time to give them guidance. Whole generation has grown up with no guidance from there parents and now this generation that has no strong moral base now have children and they have no idea how to help there children.
So now we have children and parents turning to social media for guidelines, but social media has no morals, its just an sea fill with waves of idears and no guidance.
Its no wonder that children and parents cling to social media, they have nothing else. Its nothing about strange radio waves been sent to phones, its about the basic family morals been destroyed, its about social media becoming the new all embracing religion that has no morals or guidance but is always at your finger tips telling you what to do.
We need Christian morals back into our lives, but not the Church.
Great review, I agree.

@"BIAD"  
Quote:I know my opinion is a bit 'out there' in regards of these devices, but I've always been baffled that it's seems okay to send private information up into the air! I'm doing it right now by using my laptop!

Young people today don't have the slightest concept of Protecting Their Personal Information, No, they think if you're to close them Physically you have invaded their Private Space, they've been Conditioned (trained) to allow their Overseers (the government, banking and social media) to manage and keep track of their lives.

JMHO
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
Last Chance Wake-Up Call! - by Mystic Wanderer - 12-02-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: Last Chance Wake-Up Call! - by guohua - 12-02-2017, 08:42 PM
RE: Last Chance Wake-Up Call! - by BIAD - 12-02-2017, 10:24 PM
RE: Last Chance Wake-Up Call! - by Wallfire - 12-03-2017, 02:32 PM
RE: Last Chance Wake-Up Call! - by guohua - 12-03-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Last Chance Wake-Up Call! - by guohua - 12-04-2017, 09:17 PM