Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Charlie Sheen Raped 13 year old Corey Haim......
Quote:[Image: 4624251500000578-5062721-image-a-47_1510168821090.jpg]
+11

Feldman went on the Today Show and said he knew of a report coming out in the National Enquirer about a story related to a Hollywood sex predator 
[Image: 4623274000000578-5062721-image-a-33_1510161001965.jpg]
+11

His best friend couldn't save him. Feldman wrote in his memoir about alleged abuse Haim suffered during the filming of 'Lucas,' saying he explained to Haim that the behavior he experienced was not appropriate 

Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim appear in 1986 movie Lucas

He also says later in the evening, Brascia found himself face-to-face with Sheen who told him: 'I'm really not that drunk. I just don't like that little a–hole. I hate that a–hole. Get him out of here. He's a freaking jerk.'

Sheen also allegedly shoved Haim's mother Judy, after interacting with her in a favored Los Angeles spot saying: 'I hate your f—–g son. If I ever see him, I'm going to flush his head down the f—–g toilet. Get the f–k away from me,' before pushing her away and into a wall. 

An insider said the mere mention of Haim's name to Sheen and the actor would 'shut down on me completely. There's no doubt in my mind that something went down…enough that he had a grudge against Haim forever.'

DailyMail.com reached out to Sheen's team and have not heard back.  

The statute of limitations for the alleged incidents on the set of 'Lucas' which was filmed in Chicago, have long expired.

Sheen's lawyers told the Enquirer he never had sex with Haim, and they did not respond in time about other allegations from the set of 'Lucas.'

Corey Feldman reveals plan to expose pedophile ring in Hollywood

Read more:

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z4xsMIDPvc 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charlie Sheen Raped 13 year old Corey Haim...... - by Armonica_Templar - 11-08-2017, 09:55 PM
RE: Charlie Sheen Raped 13 year old Corey Haim...... - by Wallfire - 11-10-2017, 04:41 PM