Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump announces release
Quote:'...In 1992, Congress ruled that all assassination documents can be released within 25 years,
unless the president asserts that doing so would harm intelligence, law enforcement, military
operations or foreign relations...'
SOURCE:

I'm just putting this in because of the narrative-forming that the mainstream media are attempting.
Of course, if a name or a function that was relevant back in 63' may have a serious importance
today, then that 'unless'-caveat is needed when a President makes that decision.

It's just in case the current President -advised by those concerned, states some files are to be
kept back and it turns into the usual sh*t-show of the 'Trump goes back on his word again' routine.

But, it'll be interesting to see how the MSM play with whatever is revealed.

Quote:'...The CIA and FBI, whose records make up the bulk of the batch, have declined to say
whether they've appealed to the Republican president to keep them under wraps...'

Which means these agencies didn't comment and I don't see the purpose of stating
a Republican President in the comment. Are NBC news saying that a Democrat would
have agreed to keep them from the Public?

What is NBC implying...? Are they saying that the Democrat Party are well aware that
something in those classified files could harm their public perception and would readily
hide them for their own benefit?

See..? Anyone can write crap! I just don't get paid for my biasedness!
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
Trump announces release - by guohua - 10-22-2017, 03:15 AM
RE: Trump announces release - by BIAD - 10-22-2017, 11:04 AM
RE: Trump announces release - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-22-2017, 04:05 PM
RE: Trump announces release - by guohua - 10-22-2017, 04:10 PM
RE: Trump announces release - by BIAD - 10-22-2017, 06:22 PM
RE: Trump announces release - by guohua - 10-23-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Trump announces release - by gordi - 10-23-2017, 09:05 AM