Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 & Back” Program
(10-20-2017, 09:18 AM)Wallfire Wrote: Its a nice story but there is one problem and its this. No unit is going to ask some one on there second day of boot camp to join anything when they have a mass of highly trained and experienced people to chose from, people who understand what secret means.
"On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher Gerloff was asked whether he wanted to go to space and serve in a “20 and back” program."

In one of the videos (I forget which one) he commented on this. He thought it odd too, when there were so many other "seasoned" marines to choose from.  The man told him "they had been watching him". 

From what I understand, and from what others who claim to have been in the program claim, this group start watching people at a very young age and choose who they want based on certain tests they take throughout their school years. It wasn't how long he had been in service, but the other talents he had that they needed for this particular program.

I think the big black triangle did some mind control on him to make him want to join the marines to start with. He said that had not been the plan for his future until the recruiting officer came to the school.

Did you all watch the videos before commenting?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 & Back” Program - by Mystic Wanderer - 10-20-2017, 03:17 PM