Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Tube Train Explosion.
UPDATE:

Quote:Parsons Green attack – Shocking moment second fostered Syrian refugee Yahya Farroukh, 21,
is seized by cops over botched Tube bombing after being tackled outside a takeaway.

'Takeaway customers watched in shock as terror suspect Yahyah Farroukh was wrestled to the
ground outside a chicken shop. The party-loving Syrian refugee was pinned down by four undercover
cops at midnight on Saturday.

Farroukh, 21, originally from Damascus, was being quizzed over the failed plot to blow up a Tube
train at Parsons Green station in South West London. He had lived with a foster couple at the same
house as an unnamed 18-year-old arrested at Dover earlier on Saturday.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2502]

A witness who saw Farroukh’s arrest at Aladdins Fried Chicken in Hounslow, West London, said:
“The guy had just walked past the takeaway when three blokes and a woman came running past
and he was rugby tackled to the floor...'

A very small window into the current surveillance situation going on in the UK.
Sadly, the political-correctness squad demand that these people have to commit an act before
they can apprehended. But in the other-hand, it also tells you the Thought Police are watching!

Quote:'...“My mates and I thought he was getting jumped...'

Which tells you a lot about the unreported standard London nighttime environment!

Quote:"We were going to help him but they shouted ‘undercover police’ so we stepped back.
“The guy was screaming. When they took him down his phone went flying and he dropped his bag
containing a drink can and a KitKat...'

Aw heck, I like Kitkats.

Quote:'...“The cops were shouting to get his phone. I guess because it holds important information.
“They called for back-up and two more cops turned up. “They were holding him down and trying to
calm him.

“A forensic team wrapped his arms in plastic up to his biceps and his legs up to his thighs.
“They put plastic on his shoes then put him in overalls and plastic cuffs.
“They put him in a car which also had all the seats wrapped in plastic.
“He looked like he didn’t speak much English but he was responding to what they were saying.

“It seems they had been waiting in a car on the side road.
As soon as I saw them wrapping him up I knew it was really serious.”

Farroukh learned English at West Thames College in Hounslow.

His Facebook profile says he has worked for promoters Dope Diamond Entertainment and BSQ London.
Their events have included parties called Girls Gone Wild and Bad Girls’ Night Out.
Farroukh used to be cared for by foster pair Ron and Penny Jones, whose house in Sunbury-on-Thames,
Surrey, was raided on Saturday.

Farroukh moved out to nearby Staines. Forensic teams were searching that address.
Both suspects were fostered by Penny and Ron Hodge - who have previously received MBEs for services
to children and families...'

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2503]

It'll be interesting to discover why these young Muslim men and possibly others have been fostered.
I originally wondered if it was anything to do with the EU-migrant situation, but then below...

Quote:Neighbours of the couple spoke about the pair in the days following their arrests.
Pat Hodge, 59, said: “My wife and I have sat outside in the communal garden with him in the summer and
had ice lollies. “He seems like a nice chap. Sometimes his family come down from Edinburgh, I think it’s
his brother and two nephews. They’re all really lovely to talk to.
“They’re obviously Arabic but the kids speak with perfect Scottish accents...'

So they had families here in the UK, but for unknown reasons were fostered to an English household.
Interesting.

Quote:'...“Sometimes he and his friends go out in the garden with their prayer mats and shisha pipes.
“His lights are on all night, every night, and often there are three or four of them in there together.
“Sometimes I wave if I’m walking past. “They seem to play video games together.
“It’s frightening to think we’ve welcomed him to the neighbourhood and now he’s been arrested over this
terror thing.”

Another neighbour, Bob Farwell, 67, said: “He used to have loads of people over at 3 or 4am and have
the curtains closed. “He kept himself to himself but would say hello to me.
“I heard a load of noise at midnight and came out and there were loads of police outside.”

Cops in Sunbury put up a metal screen around the Jones’s house.
Neighbours claim police had had said they found explosives.
A woman told how the 18-year-old suspect’s family preferred him to be living in a Muslim home.
The mum-of-two said: “Penny and Ron are lovely. To open your door to so many children shows you
what they’re like...'

Quote:'...“I saw the boys, they were quiet. I asked the younger one if he wanted to come to my church to help
settle in and meet people but he didn’t want to come.
“His family are not happy he is with a Christian family.”...'

Yet they were placed with a 'Christian' family. If the authorities dealing with foster-care felt it
appropriate to put two Muslims in a non-Muslim household, why were there no protests from
the two young men's parents...? If this was such a problem, then why didn't the original families
just keep them?
Odd.

Quote:'...The UK’s threat level was lowered from critical to severe following the two arrests.
Home Secretary Amber Rudd said police had made good progress in the investigation.
She said: “Severe still means that an attack is highly likely so I would urge everybody to continue to
be vigilant but not alarmed.”

Ms Rudd has said it appeared the bomber was not a lone wolf but it is “too early to reach any conclusions”.
The country’s top counter-terrorism officer, Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley said police were gaining
a “greater understanding” of the preparation of the Parsons Green device.
He said armed police will maintain a strong presence this week...'

SOURCE:

Which means there's more to come. Thanks Merkel.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=2504]
A Kitkat.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
[UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by BIAD - 09-15-2017, 09:51 AM
RE: [UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by Daitengu - 09-15-2017, 10:22 AM
RE: [UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by BIAD - 09-15-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: [UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by BIAD - 09-15-2017, 11:05 AM
RE: [UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by Wallfire - 09-15-2017, 11:37 AM
RE: [UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by BIAD - 09-15-2017, 11:48 AM
RE: [UK] Tube Train Explosion. - by BIAD - 09-15-2017, 11:12 AM