Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Nurse forcibly arrested for not allowing cop to draw blood of unconscious patient.
Explanation: WTFH?  tinywhat

Nurse forcibly arrested for not allowing cop to draw blood of unconscious patient (VIDEO)

[Image: img.rt_.com59a8ce4afc7e9326688b4567-73e0...183522.jpg]

Quote:Bodycam video shows a Salt Lake City police detective grabbing a frightened nurse and twisting her arm before handcuffing her at University Hospital, all because she cited policy not allowing him to draw blood from an unconscious patient.

“I’m just trying to do what I’m supposed to do,” nurse Alex Wubbels explained to Detective Jeff Payne on July 26. Video of her violent arrest was released by the Salt Lake Tribune late Thursday.

Payne lost his temper when Wubbels wouldn’t comply with his demand to take a blood sample from an unconscious patient who had been the victim of an explosive car accident that occurred at the end of a high-speed police pursuit of another man.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Personal Disclosure: Shame on Payne! What a total dickhead! He has endangered every patient on her shift and also himself and any cop who gets hurt in the near future! Pay back is a bitch! I am going to repeat what 'Brad' [hospital admin] said ... “You’re making a huge mistake right now, because you’re threatening a nurse," minusculeredtantrum 

Go Alex , sue the pants off him!

False Imprisonment [wiki]

Quote:False imprisonment is a common-law felony and a tort. It applies to private as well as governmental detention. When it comes to public police, the proving of false imprisonment is sufficient to obtain a writ of habeas corpus.

Quote:What false imprisonment is not
Under United States law, the police have the right to detain someone if they have probable cause to believe a crime has been committed, and that the person is so involved, or if the officer has reasonable suspicion, based on specific and articulable facts and inferences, that the person has been, is, or is about to be, engaged in a criminal activity.

If internal affairs doesn't find him criminally guilty of felony assault and false imprisonment then that is probably because it would incriminate all the other police present who took part in or didn't stop it!

Utah Code Page 1 Chapter 2 Principles of Criminal Responsibility Part 1 Culpability Generally [CAUTION: PDF file at your own risk ok.]

Quote:Utah Code
Page
76-2-202 Criminal responsibility for direct commission of offense or for conduct of another.
         Every person, acting with the mental state required for the commission of an offense who
directly commits the offense, who solicits, requests, commands, encourages, or intentionally aids
another person to engage in conduct which constitutes an offense shall be criminally liable as a
party for such conduct.
Enacted by Chapter 196, 1973 General Session

The Epic Fail here is YUGE!!! minusculesoapbox
OL at beez - "Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, it's a straw, you see? Watch it. Now my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I... drink... your... milkshake. I drink it up!"

Do not engage in useless activity ... and ... from one thing, know many things!

Think Globally, Act Locally, Feel Internally ... Wash, Rinse, Dry and Repeat!

It's Just A Ride!

Messages In This Thread
Nurse forcibly arrested for not allowing cop to draw blood of unconscious patient. - by OmegaLogos - 09-01-2017, 11:29 AM