Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two of the Best Documented UFO Sightings in the History of Mankind
Quote:I am just coming at this from a different angle... I'm pretty sure that the people there saw something, but rather than presume that they definitely saw actual physical UFO's battling in the skies above them, I'm asking what else could explain what they saw.

Yes, I know, and you definitely gave a good answer @"gordi".  minusculethumbsup

I was listening to an interview from Kerry Cassidy with Sean David Morton last night, and somewhere about half way through he started talking about how CERN has caused a major catastrophe on Earth several times, but when they did, they just went back on the timeline and hit the "reset button" to take us back to before the event occurred, and then they kept working on fixing their mistakes.

According to Sean (and someone he knows that works at CERN), this is what's causing the Mandela Effect that we see so much of these days, because we're on a different timeline.
He also said something about the veil being totally lifted during the solar eclipse on the 21st. So, we may start experiencing much more "high strangeness" now.
And then, we are also in the middle of an energy cloud that is affecting people in emotional ways. The negative people will act out doing negative things (remind anyone of what we're going through?), and the positive people will only find the "energy" is helping them to rise to new levels of psychic awareness and new "gifts".

Here is the video, if anyone wants to watch:  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two of the Best Documented UFO Sightings in the History of Mankind - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-29-2017, 02:29 PM