Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Two of the Best Documented UFO Sightings in the History of Mankind
(08-28-2017, 10:28 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: That's good @"gordi", but according to this article, these two cases have never been debunked.

Quote:These two cases are certainly two of the best documented UFO sightings in the history of mankind. So far, researchers have not been able to ‘debunk’  these mass UFO sightings.

Hi Mystic,

I am just coming at this from a different angle... I'm pretty sure that the people there saw something, but rather than presume that they definitely saw actual physical UFO's battling in the skies above them, I'm asking what else could explain what they saw.

If this was an actual physical event taking place at the time... |I'm sure there would have been physical evidence... crashed "ships" etc
The description of the event specifically mentions these things crashing to the Earth and wasting away with immense smoke:
Quote:...Besides the globes flew back and forth among themselves and fought vehemently with each other for over an hour. And when the conflict in and again out of the sun was most intense, they became fatigued to such an extent that they all, as said above, fell from the sun down upon the earth ‘as if they all burned’ and they then wasted away on the earth with immense smoke.
But there was no mention of actual physical wreckage or of any artifacts that I'm aware of.

Now, given the "religious" nature of the commentary regarding the event at Nuremberg like:
Quote:...Although we have seen, shortly one after another, many kinds of signs on the heaven, which are sent to us by the almighty God...
I'd think that any physical remnants of such a spectacle would be regarded as being "sent to us by the almighty God" too? And therefore perhaps be accorded special religious significance.
It just seems strange to me that there is no mention whatsoever of any physical evidence after the event itself.

So, given the complete lack of physical evidence I'm asking.... "what if...?"
What if this wasn't a real physical event happening at that time, but a time-slip... a rift in the space-time fabric... a glimpse through the veil?
What if they were witnessing an event that had yet to happen (or that happened way in the past)?

This leads us naturally to the question....
What events are we aware of that have taken place over Nuremberg, that might resemble crosses, cylinders and orbs "battling" in the skies and falling, burning with immense smoke etc?
The closest match that I could think of was 20th Century aeroplanes, barrage balloons and searchlights.
So, I googled Nuremberg (in the context of air-raids) and lo-and-behold there were many such air raids in WWII.
One of which saw the British RAF lose more bombers than on ANY other mission of the entire war. It must have been an incredible sight - dramatic and terrifying for any witnesses on the ground.

Time slips have been reported many times before.
One of the most famous also involved a British airman who (in 1935) encountered a strange storm (with weird brownish-yellow clouds):

Quote:In 1935, Air Marshal Sir Victor Goddard of the British Royal Air Force had a harrowing experience in his Hawker Hart biplane. Goddard was a Wing Commander at the time and while on a flight from Edinburgh, Scotland to his home base in Andover, England, he decided to fly over an abandoned airfield at Drem, not far from Edinburgh.
The useless airfield was overgrown with foliage, the hangars were falling apart and cows grazed where planes were once parked. Goddard then continued his flight to Andover, but encountered a bizarre storm. In the high winds of the storm’s strange brown-yellow clouds, he lost control of his plane, which began to spiral toward the ground. Narrowly averting a crash, Goddard found that his plane was heading back toward Drem.

As he approached the old airfield, the storm suddenly vanished and Goddard’s plane was now flying in brilliant sunshine. This time, as he flew over the Drem airfield, it looked completely different. The hangars looked like new. There were four airplanes on the ground: three were familiar biplanes, but painted in an unfamiliar yellow; the fourth was a monoplane, which the RAF had none of in 1935.
The mechanics were dressed in blue overalls, which Goddard thought odd since all RAF mechanics dressed in brown overalls. Strange, too, that none of the mechanics seemed to notice him fly over. Leaving the area, he again encountered the storm, but managed to make his way back to Andover.

The True Mystery
It wasn’t until 1939 that that the RAF began to paint their planes yellow, enlisted a monoplane of the type that Goddard saw, and the mechanics uniforms were switched to blue. Had Goddard somehow flown four years into the future, then returned to his own time?

http://coolinterestingstuff.com/time-sli...the-future

Did you notice the original description of the Nuremberg incident and how it mentioned the colour "blood red" several times?
Quote:...two blood-red semi-circular arcs, just like the moon in its last quarter...above and below and on both sides, the color was blood...such blood-red ones...blood-red crosses...

Isn't it interesting that both incidents involve an unusual colour in the sky (around airborne craft) and that both colours are very similar?
It certainly made me wonder!

I'll go off on a slight tangent here...
What if Time-Slips are MUCH more common than we imagine?
What if a HUGE chunk of what we today describe as "The Unknown" or the "Paranormal" (like ghosts, phantom hitch-hikers, ghost cars ghost-trains, (some) UFO's,  Loch/Lake monsters etc) are actually glimpses into events of the past or future?

Could many (but not all) ghost encounters (especially the ones which just seem to show a replay of a tragic event) not simply be a glimpse through a rip in time?
Could the Loch Ness Monster actually be a REAL Plesiosaur (or similar creature) but seen through a time-slip peeking 50 million years into the past?
It would certainly explain why there is no physical evidence left behind in most of these cases.

It is by no means "proof" of anything, but I think that it is an interesting alternative explanation for both the events mentioned in the OP and many others too and it would seem to explain the lack of physical evidence as well.

kindest regards,

BigG
[Image: CoolForCatzSig.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Two of the Best Documented UFO Sightings in the History of Mankind - by gordi - 08-29-2017, 09:39 AM