Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UK] Man with weapon arrested outside Buckingham Palace.
I'm very Happy your Police weren't badly injured or killed.
That was very brave of them to wrestle him out, instead of Tasering him and dragging the idiot out through his window.

Now I notice that with all the terrorist activity in the UK,,,,, N. Korea has advertise for tourist, saying their streets are safer than London's. 
But I would assume they are, since no one is out except to sweep the streets.
Plus I heard no on goes out after dark, they have no electricity for street lights and no bars or hookers.

Quote:North Korea says 'we're safer than LONDON’ in bid to tempt tourists to Kim Jong-un's state
Yes, you can be a Tourist and have the bus and hotel to yourself,,,, just you and your tour-guide (your keeper) and the Soldier (your jailer).
Quote:Pyongyang is using its beer festivals and mountain walks to try and encourage holidaymakers to venture on a £1,500 15-day holiday.

The tour includes visiting a farm, a mineral water factory, a Buddhist temple, museums, mountains walks and a taste of national cuisine.
However, the tour company does not recommend holidaymakers embark on long talks with the locals or take pictures of military facilities. 
[Image: Korea-845638.jpg] How Exciting Does That look,,, I bet you can Hardly Wait for your Passport and N. Korean Tourist Visa!!!

Quote:Guests to North Korea must be "checked" before their trip and will always be accompanied by a guide who will monitor the "adequate behaviour of the tourist and guarantee his safety".

North Korean’s embassy adviser in Russia, Kim Sung Hoon, said: “The People’s Democratic Republic of Korea is one of the safest countries in the world.

“We guarantee the comprehensive safety of tourists who follow the law and order of the country.”
Source
[Image: Northkorea-1044347.jpg]

Yes, follow their Laws or End Up In Doing 50 Years Hard Labor in One of Their Many Prison camps.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [UK] Man with weapon arrested outside Buckingham Palace. - by guohua - 08-26-2017, 02:31 PM