Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
This New Device Can Heal With a Single Touch
(08-10-2017, 12:29 AM)Spirit Scribe Wrote: I dunno...

This scares me, and today has been a really good mood day. I'm not dubious at all, nor sad, nor depressed, nor stressed... in fact I've been so happy I think I farted sunshine earlier. For some reason though, this raises a huge red flag for me. No medical professional needed to use this? Changes cells by injecting "programmed DNA" into skin cells? Ummm... one touch with the right DNA programmed into it, and you have the ultimate hit weapon. Brush up against somebody, touch skin, and boom... instant cancer injection, AIDS injection, you name it. Your victim would never know what hit them or when. We have studied the DNA of different cancers and can determine if it's the super fast kind or slow-growing, which treatment would be the best match for each person's genetic makeup, etc... and we also know that certain diseases "mimic" the host's DNA to make them almost incurable. 

The potential for evil in this thing is just astronomical to me. Sorry to poop on the disclosure parade!!!

tinywhat

You make a good point @"Spirit Scribe".  But then, just about any type of technology can be used to help humanity, or turned into a weapon. It all depends on whose hands it's in.   tinyhuh

Messages In This Thread
RE: This New Device Can Heal With a Single Touch - by Mystic Wanderer - 08-10-2017, 12:50 AM