Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No, No, No, I just can't accept this
No, No, No, I just can't accept this, so am I a prude or so form of Male-Makeup-Phobia or just OLD!?
Quote:Male cosmetics counters could hit department stores in five years, L'Oreal boss says
[Image: TELEMMGLPICT000136742644_trans_NvBQzQNjv...width=1400]
NO!!! 
Quote:Male make-up counters could become a reality within five years, the UK boss of L'Oreal has said, as it is no longer a taboo for the "selfie generation".

In an interview with the Daily Telegraph, Vismay Sharma, the cosmetics giant's UK managing director, said that demand for make-up among men was growing fast. 

Speaking about the industry as a whole, he said male-targeted counters in department stores and drug stores could be a reality in "five to seven years".

According to Mr Sharma taboos are changing and make-up is becoming more accepted for men among what he describes as the "selfie generation".
Where was your Father Figure when you were growing up,,, getting a Sex Change?

Quote:He said: "Today you have a very small proportion of men who want to use make up products but that proportion is growing and it will continue to grow.
I think its just awareness - two things are happening, men know they can use make up, and they know what it does when you use it.

"The second thing is that the taboos are going, so between my generation and my son's generation the taboos are very different."

"Is the trend going to go towards bold colours or more subtle? I don't know. But what I do know is we are listening very carefully to consumers and what they want."
read the rest of the article here: Source and tell us what you think.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
No, No, No, I just can't accept this - by guohua - 08-07-2017, 02:49 AM