Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana'
[Image: mi5-agent-678x381.png]
John Hopkins, before he got discharged from the hospital

Almost 20 years after Princess Diana's death, this man says he was ordered to 'eliminate' her by Prince Philip.  They said she knew too much and was about to make things public that she shouldn't. 

One has to ask if this man is a patsy because he is so close to death?  I suppose we will never know, but one thing we all knew was, she was murdered and it was made to look like an accident caused by the paparazzi chasing her car.

Princess Dianna's death still burns in my memory, and she is still missed by the world at large.

Quote:Mr. Hopkins, now 80 years old, spent 38 years of his life working for MI5. He claimed that his main job was to eliminate political opponents that were threats to the United Kingdom's domestic security. His boss told him to eliminate Princess Diana as he was quoted as saying “She knew too many Royal secrets. She had a huge grudge and she was going to go public with all sorts of wild claims.

My boss told me she had to die – he’d received orders directly from Prince Philip – and we had to make it look like an accident. I’d never killed a woman before, much less a princess, but I obeyed orders. I did it for Queen and country.” He went on to claim that this went up so high in the hierarchy and that there is no free press in Britain at all, claiming that “British journalists all answer to editors who answer to oligarchs who all want knighthoods from the crime family at Buckingham Palace. There is no free press in Britain, ”

He then proceeded to confess that if Prince Phillips were to take a test, he would surely be deemed as a psychopath. When asked why he accepted the job, he answered that he swore his allegiance to the crown - he had no other choice, or to face a fate even worse than death. However, he seems to lack remorse or guilt, clearly believing he was just "doing a job". Moreover, hardly anything is ever written about MI5's secret operations, which can be a reason why Mr. Hopkins is so unrepentant of his actions.

Source

Messages In This Thread
MI5 Agent Confesses: 'I Assassinated Princess Diana' - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-20-2017, 05:19 PM