Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Earth's Hidden Portals Discovered by NASA
(06-15-2017, 09:14 PM)BIAD Wrote: Just like the CERN project, it's too big to hide, so they call speak of the massive
operation as an experimental facility that smashes particles together because...?

CERN's funding is the amount that rivals a major first-world's military budget and
is -due to documents released in an attempted suing court case, a sovereign nation
all of it's own.

You don't set up a laboratory entrenched in that much safety unless you're sure that
it's experiments are of such importance.

In this particular instance, it has to be out in the open.

Right @"BIAD". 

One thing mentioned in the show by Corey was that the alignments from point A to point B have to be at a certain point in time before the portal can be opened successfully. We have more sightings here in the U.S. during the summer months because that's when more alignments are correct to open the portals, according to Corey.

I just realized that CERN opened back up for business in April.  Wonder if it's because the alignments are getting better now for the summer? 
I'll have to start paying more attention to when they close down and open back up so I can see if there is any connection.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Earth's Hidden Portals Discovered by NASA - by Mystic Wanderer - 06-15-2017, 09:34 PM