Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The FBI thinks it's found the person who leaked top secret intelligence about Russia.
Quote:Reality Winner, a 25-year-old who worked at the National Security Agency, has been charged with providing the report to The Intercept, an online news organization. Winner's mother said her daughter was "terrified" when she returned to her Augusta home Saturday to find armed federal agents waiting for her.

"Her words to me was that she was scared she was going to be ... they were going to make her disappear," mother Billie Davis-Winner said Tuesday.
Source

Winner knew she had something wrong, she also knew they had been watcher her I think. This was not the first time she had leaked classified information I think.
Read her statement her mother made.
Quote:"I am so scared. I am so scared," her mother said. "I fear that they're going to make an example out of her."

She added: "I fear that there's anger from the top toward her and I fear that something bad is going to happen. I just... I hope that all of America is watching this so closely so that nothing happens.
They should make an example out of her.

Wrong People In The White House,,,, That would be the Clinton Crime Family and since you did nothing to Hillary except Help Her,,,, I think Hillary will probably get her a Lawyer.
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The FBI thinks it's found the person who leaked top secret intelligence about Russia. - by guohua - 06-07-2017, 01:52 PM