Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
London attack: Six killed in vehicle and stabbing incidents.
...Attackers shouted "this is for Allah" - eyewitnesses

The BBC has spoken to eyewitnesses who heard one of the attackers shout “this is for Allah”
before stabbing a woman several times.

Alex was in the Mudlark pub, close to Southwark Cathedral.
"A woman probably in her early twenties staggered into the pub and she was bleeding heavily
from the neck and from her mouth. It appeared to myself and to my friends that her throat had
been cut."

People went to her aid. The pub was then closed. We saw police on the roads nearby
As we were told to leave the area by armed police, as we were running away from there, I could
see to my left there was a further individual having CPR performed on them by the emergency
services."

Another witness, Eric, said:
"Three men jumped out of the van and that’s when they started attacking people on the road.
As they headed down the stairs, as they were running towards the people they were shouting
this is for Allah."

Mark told the BBC he was taking photographs on London Bridge when he saw the van hitting
pedestrians on the bridge.
"It was swerving from side to side and I could see it hitting people and there was a group about
20 or 30 yards in front of me. The van hit those people.
At that moment I was doing that calculation of trying to work out which direction should I run."

Gerard was in the Borough Market area as the three attackers ran through attacking people in
with knives in two pubs and a restaurant. He said he was threatened, but fought them.

"I threw something at them, maybe like a stool, a chair, and as I threw it at them it him one of them,
maybe two of them on the head here, on the back. Then they ran towards me to try and stab me so
I ran away because I knew if I would have slipped over I would be a dead man, I’d be dead, I’d have
been killed there and then."
SOURCE:

...And just in case anyone is unsure of what to do when a extremist ideology manifests itself into
physical danger and is already in one's country...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1921]
SKY News:

Like the good-little westerner that you are.

George Orwell would be raising his eyebrows right now at the image below.
The public being moved out of a perilous situation by armed Police.

It's been born out of necessity that the people who take part will agree with, but... it shows how
far we've moved on from the days of 'the local Bobby' in the UK.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1922]
The Sun:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: London attack: Six killed in vehicle and stabbing incidents. - by BIAD - 06-04-2017, 09:24 AM