Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
You Said Nothing When...
Not a word... not a single bad word against this man who stood up against the race-crazed
media and said it like it really is. County Sheriff David Clarke held sway during the days when
BLM were calling for protests for the deaths of black people at the hands of the Police and made
sure calmer-heads stifled what could've been a cross-country explosive issue.

But... he then is asked to join Homeland Security and it's only a problem because of who asked
him to take the position. And you know who that was.

So now, the table turns.

Controversial pro-Trump sheriff - who is the newest assistant secretary in Department of
Homeland Security - is accused of plagiarizing parts of his college thesis on homeland security.

'Controversial Trump surrogate David Clarke has been accused of plagiarising parts of his 
college homeland security thesis. The Milwaukee County Sheriff, who has just been named
as the newest addition to the Department of Homeland Security, studied at the Naval
Postgraduate School in Monterey, California, in 2013.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1840]

A vocal Trump advocate since before the election, he is the subject of a CNN KFile
investigation which claims to prove that he plagiarised parts of his thesis.
According to the report, Clarke failed to properly attribute verbatim quotes in his security
studies thesis, instead writing them as though they were his own words...'

A CNN KFile is just archived information that CNN's Andrew Kaczynski accumulates and
tends to only investigate people favoured by CNN. The 'K' is a fancy way of making the
title sound official and come's from Kaczynski's surname.
Ooooh!

'...The thesis is titled Making US security and privacy rights compatible and, according to CNN,
plagiarizes other sources 47 times. 

Clarke credited the sources in his footnotes but did not indicate with quotation marks which
language was his and which wasn't, the KFile report claims...'

Oh my God...! He didn't?! Why Andrew, why didn't you announce this sooner?
Damn them quotation marks... this means he's a bad man and totally unsuitable of the job.
Is it because he's black, Andrew? Are you saying that black people only screw-up when using
punctuation marks? No... you can't use that card, so you looked for something else.

'...Among publications he allegedly took from was George W. Bush's book Decision Points
and papers put out by The Pew Research Center and the Homeland Security Affairs journal.

The Naval Postgraduate School is investigating KFile's claims, with a spokesman saying:
'Like all academic institutions, the Naval Postgraduate School takes the integrity of our students'
work very seriously, perhaps even more than our peers given the unique nature of our mission
and student body. 
'In this particular case, we would be unable to determine any violation until the full investigation
is complete.'...'

Oh poopdeck, the Naval Postgraduate School can't back up your claim, Andrew and now this
put's your sacred KFile in a dark-light. Not too dark a light, of course... we wouldn't want to indicate
racism, would we Andy?

'...Clarke did not provide a comment for CNN's piece but angrily took to Twitter to lampoon
its author, Andrew Kaczynski.
'This CNN hack KFile oppo research MO is to accuse plagiarism.
I'm next. Did it to Rand Paul, Monica Crowley et al,' he said.

Paul, the United States Senator for Kentucky, labelled Kacyzinski an 'idiot' for claiming he made
up quotes by the founding fathers for his book. In January, production of Monica Crowley's book
was halted after Kacyzinski unearthed similar plagiarism concerns.
Clarke said of him: 'Guy is a sleaze bag. I'm on to him folks'...'

Oh Andrew...you've been called an idiot by Rand Paul and now you're accused by a four-term
Police Officer who 'happens to be' a Trump supporter, a sleaze-bag! Is that in the KFile?
Please use correct quotation marks for me Andrew, when I state you're a shit-bag too.
SOURCE:

* I corrected The Daily Mail's spelling error of 'labelled', but heh... that doesn't make me a
bad guy.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
You Said Nothing When... - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-20-2017, 06:27 PM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-20-2017, 07:23 PM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by BIAD - 05-20-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by guohua - 05-20-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by Daitengu - 05-21-2017, 05:45 AM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by BIAD - 05-21-2017, 10:55 AM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by BIAD - 05-21-2017, 11:32 AM
RE: You Said Nothing When... - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-21-2017, 03:44 PM