Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Bugger Frontier
I'm sorry but some one other than a group of so-called Scientist will have to convince me that eating My Own Snot is Healthy for me.
You're not going to see me Digging in my nose with a finger to Find The Big Juicy One.
[Image: Capture_1-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq6BP7qH...lfDEpI.PNG] [Image: giphy.gif]
Quote:Eating bogies is good for teeth and overall health, scientists conclude 
I don't think so!  minusculepuke
Quote:It might be wise to look away now if you are eating or have a weak stomach, but scientists have discovered that ingesting bogies is good for teeth, and overall health.

Scientists at a number of universities including Harvardand Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) say parents should not discourage their children from picking their noses because they contain 'a rich reservoir of good bacteria.'

Eating snot can also prevent bacteria from sticking to teeth, according to the article published in the journal of the American Society for Microbiology. 

The findings even suggest snot could defend against respiratory infections, stomach ulcers and even HIV.

The researchers are even working on a synthetic mucus toothpaste and chewing gum to harness the dental benefits of bogies. 
Source
Now isn't that something you've always dream of,,, Brushing You Teeth with Mucus Toothpaste or How about some Tasty Long lasting Snot Mucus Chewing Gum!
Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
The Bugger Frontier - by guohua - 05-06-2017, 01:28 AM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by Daitengu - 05-06-2017, 05:32 AM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by 727Sky - 05-06-2017, 10:11 AM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by BIAD - 05-06-2017, 10:41 AM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by guohua - 05-06-2017, 04:49 PM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by BIAD - 05-06-2017, 05:04 PM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by guohua - 05-06-2017, 05:28 PM
RE: The Bugger Frontier - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-06-2017, 04:46 PM