Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Food for thought
Quote:Here's what I would like to know. If the TRUTH ever comes out and it  
is decided that Obama was never eligible to be president, what happens
to all the laws he signed into being and all the executive orders?

Should they all be null and void?

Absolutely!  And all those fines that were collected from the poor because they couldn't afford the premiums on Obama Care (ACA) should be paid back to them.

I've read many articles from people that should know what they're talking about who said Obama was "groomed" to be President ever since his early childhood. He was, and still is, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood, and he was a major pawn on the global chess board to getting things in place for their take over of the U.S.

He got part of it done when he placed several people from the Muslim Brotherhood into government positions. He also passed a lot of bills that made it harder for the police to do their job, and the list goes on and on how he took the power away from the people and gave it to himself and the people in power. He also had to brainwash the public into believing that allowing the Muslim refugees in here was okay. Well, he got half the country behind him, but the other half was a little too smart for his tactics!  Fortunately, he didn't succeed before his time ran out. 

Hillary was supposed to step in and continue the plan, but thank all that is holy, she lost!
That's why the Globalists got so mad!  Now they're causing all kinds of mayhem to try and get rid of Trump so they can continue their "take over" agenda using media propaganda, paid rioters, ousting Trump's best administration team members so he can't get the bills passed that we need, etc. 

At this point, Trump has already been compromised by the left, and some neocons in the Republican party,  but I don't see him allowing the U.S. to be handed over to the Muslim Brotherhood, at least.

Just so everyone knows, I'm not a Republican, nor am I a Democrat.  I just always vote for who I think is the best candidate, either way. In this case, there was no way I was voting for Killary, so there was only one other option.  I wasn't voting for Trump as much as I was voting against Killary.

Trump won; he is our President now, and I'll back him as long as I believe in what he is doing, rather than fighting him every step of the way, just because my feelings got hurt because my candidate lost.

I'll stop here because I'm getting into a rant.

Good thread!  The OP should open some eyes!  minusculeclap

Messages In This Thread
Food for thought - by 727Sky - 05-02-2017, 07:10 AM
RE: Food for thought - by guohua - 05-02-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: Food for thought - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-02-2017, 03:34 PM
RE: Food for thought - by BIAD - 05-02-2017, 04:37 PM
RE: Food for thought - by Daitengu - 05-02-2017, 05:26 PM
RE: Food for thought - by guohua - 05-02-2017, 05:51 PM
RE: Food for thought - by BIAD - 05-02-2017, 08:28 PM
RE: Food for thought - by adjensen - 05-03-2017, 03:28 PM
RE: Food for thought - by guohua - 05-04-2017, 12:41 AM
RE: Food for thought - by BIAD - 05-04-2017, 09:16 PM