Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
France elections: Le Pen 'steps aside' as party leader.
(04-24-2017, 10:43 PM)727Sky Wrote: She has fought long and hard to achieve for herself and her party their station in the election... Something is weird IMO about her withdrawal ... Maybe she is burned out or they showed her the real JFK assassination video ?

Ah but, there's many a slip 'twixt the cup and the lip... and I think this is a strategic manoeuvre.

'...After reaching the second round of the French presidential election, Mrs Le Pen announced that
she would be temporarily stepping down from leadership of her own party to boost her election
chances. 

She said: “I think that we're approaching a decisive moment. I've always believed that the president
should be the president of all the French people and reflect the French public in its entirety.

“I believe that you should act on your words, and it is for that reason that I will be stepping down
as head of the Front National.

“Therefore as of tonight I am no longer the president of the Front National, I am a candidate o
 the presidential election.”...'
SOURCE:

Le Pen is going after Macron's 'almost people'.
He's an ex-Rothschild employee and a rich kid with his eye set on keeping France in the EU.
Ousting migrants and demanding borders isn't enough for the French voters and Le Pen
knows that.

Distancing herself from a party that has been stained for many years is a good idea and now
her focus will be constructing a more solid backing for her path to the Presidency.
(In my humble opinion)
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: France elections: Le Pen 'steps aside' as party leader. - by BIAD - 04-25-2017, 09:50 AM