Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
When the Death Penalty would not be enough.
PLEASE BE ADVISED - This Thread has some very distressing / upsetting content.

I have just read an (almost unbelievable) article about a couple in Stratford, England.

The woman, Rosalin Baker (25) boarded a local bus and, as she climbed aboard with her tiny 16-week old baby strapped to her chest, her partner Jeffrey Wiltshire (52) was seen (on the buses security camera) giving her a "thumbs-up" signal.

Minutes later, the woman started raising the alarm that her baby had become "ill" on the bus.

Distraught passengers desperately tried to revive the unresponsive baby, but to no avail.

The tiny baby had died.

It was only later that doctors discovered a catalogue of injuries on the body of the defenseless tot:

Quote:"The child was found to have multiple injuries including 40 rib fractures, a broken wrist and fractured skull."

A defenseless 16 week old baby, in the care of her own natural parents, had been subjected to repeated and prolonged physical abuse to the point where there were FORTY different fractures on her Ribs. Her Skull was fractured and her wrist was broken.

Here is an image of her "loving" parents.

[Image: _95718130_mediaitem95718129.jpg]

The woman had only moved in with the "dad" of her child ONE WEEK before.
And guess what - he is a Junkie, described officially as "A violent Drug Addict who claims to have fathered 25 children".

I'll repeat that for the hard of thinking - He claims to have 25 children.

When questioned later, the woman admitted that her partner had made her carry the lifeless body of her child onto the bus with the sole intention of faking her "illness" in front of witnesses to get him off the hook (hence the "thumbs-up" gesture when boarding).

The child was already known to Child Protection Services in the area, and was actually ON the CHILD PROTECTION REGISTER.
Prosecutors at the trial indicated that the baby must have been attacked at least 3 times in the week leading up to her death.

On finding the dead baby at the foot of her bed, the woman had questioned her partner who lovingly declared:

Quote:"it's all your fault, I told you to give her up for adoption".

The couple have been acquitted of murder???? SERIOUSLY??

But have been found guilty of "causing or allowing her death" which carries a maximum penalty of 14 years imprisonment.

IMHO the death penalty would be too light a punishment for that guy (I won't use the term man to describe him).

Is it just me?

Here is a LINK to the article on the BBC website

BigG

Messages In This Thread
When the Death Penalty would not be enough. - by gordi - 04-20-2017, 04:22 PM