Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tennessee Man Has Over 1,300 Illegitimate Children
Yeah, that's what the DNA tests show.   tinywhat
They make'em from good stock and fertile bloodlines in them thar hills!   tinylaughing

[Image: postman.jpg]

Quote:A private investigator recently proved that an 87-year-old former Tennessee postman fathered over 1,300 illegitimate children. 

In an investigation that has taken roughly 15 years, thousands of DNA samples and testimonies were collected that prove one single man is the father to thousands of children in the same region.

The unnamed name told local reporters, "Contraception wasn’t very popular in those days. I have nothing to be ashamed of. The 60s were the good old days and I did a great Johnny Cash impression which played out real good with the ladies.” He said laughingly, "Some even thought I was Johnny Cash for real. I don’t know if they really believed it or if they were trying to convince themselves, but who was I to say no to a quickie?”

When private investigator Sid Roy took this simple side gig he never thought it would end up in a 15 year search.
Sid told reporters, "It all started in 2001 when two different men that had nothing to do with each other hired me to find their biological father. I was astounded after further investigation to realize they both originated from the same person. That is when the mystery started unraveling and it became a personal mission of mine, whenever I had some free time, I’d try and track down other testimonies. Eventually, DNA testing became really cheap and easy to use and helped me gather a lot of information in the latest years."

While this truth comes as a shock to all involved, Sid said the children involved are not intending to pursue any lawsuits against the 87-year-old man. 

“Most people who are aware of the truth don’t want this information to get out and have given anonymous testimonies,” Sid explains. “The truth unleashed could break up hundreds or more families and that’s definitely not the point of all these years of research. All I know is that most people are glad to know the truth and don’t bear any grudge against the old man, I guess it was a more common practice in those days."

While verified DNA tests and private testimonies prove over 1,300 illegitimate children were fathered by the retired postman, Sid Roy knows there could be more. 

Sid says that his research shows that there could be many more children but declined to comment on if the numbers were in the hundreds or even thousands.

Source

It's a good thing the children aren't going to sue for back child support. Of course, at his age he would probably be dead before it left court.
Actually, after all that strenuous activity, I'm surprised he's not dead already. tinylaughing

Messages In This Thread
Tennessee Man Has Over 1,300 Illegitimate Children - by Mystic Wanderer - 04-20-2017, 03:03 PM