Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Massive data leak released: Panama Papers - The secret offshore world of the global e

I'm not sure how much the public itself will care. The average Homer Simpson voter or man on the street will probably care very little after the scandal-after-scandal has worn people down at this point.

However, every political and actual enemy of anyone even peripherally named as doing something wrong in this, or close enough to question a benefit of the doubt? Look out! Something like this? Oh ..my ... gawd. EACH of the individual men of world power level *COULD* represent the tip of another Iran/Contra level scandal BEHIND the money and movement of funds which this simply connects them to in the first place.

As this just breaks today, we don't even have a 100% certain feel for who is named within the 'first tier' of targets/victims within the documents. Who will THEY then implicate to save their OWN tails in their own home nations....as more than one nation has already been in active progress toward prosecution or at least, investigation of wrong doing at high levels? 

I dunno if this is "that thread"....but there ARE stories in the world which, if broken wide open and without regard for consequence or secondary "explosions", would represent the thread to unravel SO MUCH MORE. 

....I dunno is this is that, but it could be. It sure SOUNDS like it may have the potential in this early stage of release.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Massive data leak released: Panama Papers - The secret offshore world of the global e - by Wrabbit2000 - 05-24-2016, 08:25 AM