Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
At least 100 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria
As some of you know, I regularly read ISIS rags to gather intel on them. It's become far more difficult of late, as the US Government, for some unfathomable reason, doesn't want that intel on ISIS getting out. My guess is that if we know facts, then they can't shape the narrative, and that bugs them.

This gas attack is a case in point.

I predicted this event last month, on strength of the intel I had gathered from the rag ISIS replaced "Dabiq" with, which they now call "Rumiyah" since they got their asses handed to them in Dabiq, contrary to the alleged predictions of their alleged prophet. Now they seem to have shifted their sights to "ar Rumiyah", which human beings call "Rome".

In "Rumiyah", a regular monthly feature is a "how to" page with instructions to the minions on how to conduct attacks. Previous issues have had a how-to on knife attacks and truck (vehicular homicide) attacks. Last month, instead of a "how to attack", that feature was this:

Now, one will notice with just a cursory viewing that this is not a "how to attack", but rather a "how to avoid". It was instruction to the ISIS fighters in the area on how to avoid and react to a planned gas attack, in this case Sarin. Because of that, I told Grace that ISIS was planning a gas attack in Syria, and I told her that just after reading this last month.

Now, here the attack is.

What has really pissed me off is that Nikki Healy was just on TV braying at the UN and blaming Assad instead of the real source of the attack, ISIS. See, if they can keep this info from getting out, THEY get to shape the narrative, and blame it on whomever they like to. They know, as well as I do (and now you), what the actual source of the attack was. It was all there for the reading... except they attempt to keep us proles from reading it now.

Note to Trump administration: get your goddamned shit together and figure out who your enemies are. While you're running around laying blame at the doorstep of folks trying like hell to kill ISIS, you're handing ISIS a victory, and that ain't no damned way to fight a war. You don't win by supporting the enemy and trashing allies against them. You don't win by allowing the enemy to separate you from your natural allies in the fight. You just hand them the keys to a divide and conquer strategy.

DO NOT try to blow smoke up my ass by claiming that you are "fighting ISIS" in Mosul while I can clearly see that you are instead supporting them in Syria. A token resistance for the news channels buried under a mountain of support for the enemy ain't gonna get 'er done.

And blaming RUSSIA for a gas attack in Syria? Seriously? With all those handy-dandy intel agencies, I believe you already know that Russia brokered the deal to get chemical weapons OUT of Syria - makes no sense, nor is it even a little bit logical, to now claim they are complicit in a gass attack there.

Get your goddamned shit together and fight this war like you mean it, or else learn to speak Arabic and wrap your slack ass in a burka before they come for you here.

Note: it appears that the page from last month's Rumiyah turned out pretty dinky instead of big enough to see. Clicking on it ought to rectify that.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: At least 100 dead in suspected chemical attack in Syria - by Ninurta - 04-05-2017, 05:43 PM