Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BREAKING: Shooters on motorcycles and in car open fire in Paris.
(04-02-2017, 09:34 PM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Oh my!  I hope they catch them!   :mediumomg:

Even though I've never been to Paris, I hate to see all the terrible things going on there now.  It used to be the vacationer's dream place to go; now, you have to worry about terrorists shooting at you, or getting killed by people trying to blow up the Eiffel Tower.   tinycrying

I have relations over there and after scouring the mainstream outlets, I can't find anything
about that report! It's all politics over here.

Ah-Ha!
Found one.

'...Gunmen on two motorbikes and a car opened fire on a barbecue in the suburb of Saint-Denis. 
It is unclear how seriously injured the 25-year-old victim is. 
French newspaper Le Parisien said shots were fired at a group of people at around 6pm local time.
The gang then fled the scene. 

French website Actu17 said the shooters are on the run following the gunfire in the Gabriel-Peri area
of Saint-Denis. Le Parisien said the circumstances surrounding the shooting remain unclear at the
moment. 

The incident is not thought to be terror-related...'
SOURCE:
Yeah.

And also in that article that has nothing to do with terrorism...
'...France has been on a high state of alert in the wake of a series of terror attacks. 
Saint-Denis hit the headlines in November 2015 when French police raided a
property in the suburb searching for the mastermind behind the Paris terror attack. 

Terror mastermind Abdelhamid Abaaoud and two suspects were killed alongside
a police dog in the shootout. Five police officers were injured...'

I see.
Edith Head Gives Good Wardrobe. 

Messages In This Thread
RE: BREAKING: Shooters on motorcycles and in car open fire in Paris. - by BIAD - 04-02-2017, 09:36 PM