Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm going to prove to you, just how Disparate Gore and his Followers are.
AND,,, One More Time Friends, but all beverages down, NOW!
Quote:Climate change can take a toll on mental health, new report says
Yes, I know,,,, they'll say anything to Scare the Weak Minded! 

Quote:Climate change is not only harmful to our physical health — it can be debilitating for our mental health as well, according to a report published Wednesday.
Severe weather events and natural disasters linked to climate change have the most dramatic impact on mental health, according to the report by the

American Psychological Association and EcoAmerica: Natural disasters cause intense negative emotions in people who are exposed to them, primarily fear and grief. Anxiety, depression and unhealthy behavior are also common responses. Some people, particularly those who experience tragic events, such as the loss of a loved one or repeated exposure to extreme weather, develop post-traumatic stress disorder.

As one example of how disasters made more likely by climate change can affect mental health, the report cites statistics from people who survived
Hurricane Katrina. Their rates of suicide and incidence of suicidal thoughts more than doubled, 1 in 6 people met the diagnostic criteria for PTSD, and nearly half of the people living in an affected area developed an anxiety or mood disorder such as depression.

Source

Please, Please, Please,,,,,,People, keep taking your Medication!
Nope.. just 'Mother Nature' thinning the herd.. Baby! The weak are showing signs already.

Once A Rogue, Always A Rogue!
[Image: attachment.php?aid=936]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm going to prove to you, just how Disparate Gore and his Followers are. - by guohua - 03-30-2017, 02:24 AM