Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Horrifying Muslim Destruction Of Germany
A reply I made on the you know who board to a Muslim apologist:

Quote:My statement was not a statement of feeling but a review of hundreds of videos and articles where the same thing is said about any host country that lets the radical fringe in or after a generation of brain washing by the Wahhabi mosque..
The plan is not just some verbal lose nit undercover plan but is documented.. This video is about America but the same plan is used the world over.

We have a bomb or someone shot at least every two months if not every month by these idiots because they want their own laws and their own state within a state in the deep south. Rebels cross from neighboring countries bringing bombs and bullets to support their religious buds... This has been going on since before I got involved in 1973 with an average of a couple of thousand citizens per year killed or injured..In truth this has been going on since 1945.. Yep nothing to see here and it is just misunderstood or some kind of racist phobia..yet the numbers speak for themselves.
en.wikipedia.org...
Quote: Over 6,500 people died and almost 12,000 were injured between 2004 and 2015 in a formerly ethnic separatist insurgency, which has currently been taken over by hard-line jihadis and pitted them against both the Thai-speaking Buddhist minority and local Muslims who have a moderate approach or who support the Thai government.[8]

"local Muslims who have a moderate approach" that is how it is done... get a few nice fellows into politics showing how nice and caring they are a pointing fingers at the bad guys when all along they attend the same Mosque and have the same end game.

Once they get established and start breeding then there is no way to stop what comes next IMO unless a government wants to make world headlines by rooting them out where ever they are...

They evidently decided that they were not getting enough bang for the bucks so the bombings have moved further north to tourist spots youtu.be...
Since the country relies heavily on tourism they try to down play any terrorism links for fear it will drive the tourist away.

Quote:Europe and America wants to let a people in with an IQ somewhere between 59 and 91 (depending on the country on average) who do not, or will not assimilate and will fight to the death for their version of laws and religion, then any future deaths and mayhem should just be ignored, No ?

People make a mistake thinking all others are more or less just like themselves when in truth they are not except for a body style and parts.. So my question is why bother to let the cancer cells in to begin with, when the world over there are extreme examples of what will happen in a not to future date. Boston bombers were second generation but forget that I supposed they do not count just another isolated event we can not blame on a misguided barbaric religion.?

I had a Doctor golfing bud injured and almost killed in the south while doing humanitarian aide for the religion of peace. So yep I am not a big fan of their barbaric religion and form of laws or their so called justice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Horrifying Muslim Destruction Of Germany - by 727Sky - 03-20-2017, 11:16 PM