Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Horrifying Muslim Destruction Of Germany
My heart is heavy after listening to this video by Jeff Rense and his guest he calls Meral (not her real name).
Why is my heart heavy? 
Because Germany is being taken over by Islamic forces before our eyes, and there doesn't seem to be anything that can be done at this point.

Meral's silent pleas for help can be felt as she tells how it all started, sneaking in below the radar, and how things progressed to this day... the rape of the women in their work place, with the courts telling the women to be more understanding with the men who raped them; they had bad childhoods, and much more that has changed.

WHAT?!   smallfit 

Everything she said is what is going on now in America, or it was until Trump was elected President of the U.S. 

I hope with all my heart that people in America will listen to this video and take the warning that this is where we are headed, if people keep fighting Trump. He really is trying to save us from the grips of the extreme Islamic leaders taking over our country.
You may not agree with everything he is doing, but PLEASE give him a chance! Having a few policies that we disagree with is better than becoming a totalitarian nation, led by evil men who only want us to remain poor and be servants to them, and killing us for having a different view/opinion than them.  

PLEASE STOP FIGHTING HIM SO HE CAN SAVE US! This is one time ALL Americans need to get on the same train!

Just take 30 minutes out to listen to the show.  See if you recognize anything going on here in the U.S. with what has happened there already. Then decide if you really wish to continue fighting the man who can save us.  This is our last chance.... please choose wisely. tinycrying

PLEASE SHARE THIS MESSAGE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY.

Quote:Published on Mar 16, 2017

Jeff talks with 'Meral' live and direct in Germany. She describes the rape horror and details the sophisticated invasion and planned armed destruction of Germany. Hear the truth about how German law enforcement and the government are encouraging the terrorist invaders every step of the way. Merkel's planned annihilation of her own country and its people is devastating and heartbreaking. You better listen carefully because this is what is coming to America next.

https://youtu.be/FBLAgSEkcGk

Messages In This Thread
The Horrifying Muslim Destruction Of Germany - by Mystic Wanderer - 03-18-2017, 05:29 PM