Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cosmic Disclosure: Inner Earth: The Grand Tour
Yes, we have had threads in the past about the Hollow Earth, but have you ever had anyone who says they have been there and can give you the grand tour?

Well, now you have. :) 

On the last episode of Cosmic Disclosure, Corey Goode, a member of the SSP, talked about his time there and describes what it was like.

[Image: Cosmic%2BDisclosure%2BCsve%2BPhoto%2B1.png]

Quote:Corey Goode described the tour of the Inner Earth habitation that he and Gonzalez received after the conference, and after Corey's "mind meld" experience. The descriptions of the environment he gave from this tour were quite impressive—towering ceilings, elaborate architecture and stonework, enclosed, subterranean caverns the size of entire states, along with the highly advanced technology the priestess and tour guides used for most tasks. The scene was painted quite well, yet I found myself still wanting to know more (as well as to see this scene for myself).

(Click here to read the post from last week, “Cosmic Disclosure: Relations from Inner Earth”.
http://discerningthemystery2000plus.blog...er.html%29 )

You can read the full article and see more pictures Here.

There appears to be many others who believe in the Hollow Earth theory.  In the article below, the author gives 11 reasons why the Hollow Earth actually exists.

[Image: hollowearthcentralsun.jpg]

Read it Here.

As opposed to the "hollow earth", my personal beliefs go along with Corey Goode; I think it is more like a honeycomb.  
Where I live, there are so many caverns beneath us, we get large sink holes quite often.  This area will probably fall in if we get a large enough "shaking" from a nearby earthquake someday.  One minute we're here... the next we've sunk down into the rabbit hole.

Messages In This Thread
Cosmic Disclosure: Inner Earth: The Grand Tour - by Mystic Wanderer - 05-24-2016, 07:15 AM
RE: Cosmic Disclosure: Inner Earth: The Grand Tour - by Wallfire - 09-11-2018, 10:38 AM