Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Fascist Google Blacklists Pro-Trump Websites
(02-24-2017, 01:34 AM)Mystic Wanderer Wrote: Sigh...  I'm glad that I'm in my senior years.  I really don't think I would like to live in the totalitarian world I see coming down the tracks.   tinycrying

I thought the same thing - for a bit. Then I started thinking about other things. What about my kids? My grand kids? My great grand kids? Do I really want to go down in the family history as the bastard who let this happen without lifting a finger? How could I go out knowing that THEY will have to live with the consequences of my inactivity?

I can go down fighting for them, but I can't make The Big Exit knowing that I threw them to the wolves.

True enough, I won't have to live in the totalitarian dictatorship they are trying to install, on account of I don't have many years left to have to endure it, but I can't stomach the idea of them having to while I trudge through eternity knowing that I didn't give it my all to keep them from having to, either.

Yeah, I can run... but there's only one direction I can run in.

Diogenes was eating bread and lentils for supper. He was seen by the philosopher Aristippus, who lived comfortably by flattering the king.

Said Aristippus, ‘If you would learn to be subservient to the king you would not have to live on lentils.’ Said Diogenes, ‘Learn to live on lentils and you will not have to be subservient to the king.’

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fascist Google Blacklists Pro-Trump Websites - by Ninurta - 02-26-2017, 08:46 AM